The group "Vermonters for a Just Peace in Palestine/Israel" has launched a web site that offers you:
- A PLEDGE you can sign to support the nonviolent BDS campaign
- A GUIDE to products you can boycott to resist apartheid
- LINKS TO B.D.S. news, resources and organizations
The pledge reads:
I stand with Nelson Mandela, Palestinian civil society and people of conscience around the world in support of the international boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign (BDS) against corporations, business interests, and academic and cultural institutions that are complicit in or profit from Israeli apartheid and occupation of the Palestinian territories.
I pledge my support of the BDS campaign until Israel recognizes the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination and complies with the precepts of international law by:
- Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands
- Dismantling the Separation Wall
- Recognizing the fundamental rights of all Palestinian-Arab citizens of Israel to full equality
- Respecting, promoting and protecting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands as stipulated by the Geneva Conventions and U.N. Resolution 194.