Hurry -- Registration for the "Audacity of Hope" will close after 30 DAYS.
TO BE A PASSENGER ON THE U.S. BOAT TO GAZA:
· You must have reached your 21st birthday or be legally emancipated on or before March 31, 2011.
· You must be prepared to go without any medications if you are detained.
· The schedule is tentative and may change, due to weather and unexpected conditions.
· You must be prepared to be away from home at least 10 days and possibly up to several weeks.
· You must be aware that if you are detained, the likelihood is that you will not be allowed to enter Israel for 10 years.
· You accept principles of non-violent resistance and will receive specific training before sailing.
· You will be responsible for your own airfare and all expenses up to and after the boat journey, including penalties if you change your flight reservations.
· Because of the seriousness of this voyage, US TO GAZA needs to find out as much as possible about you, so please be forthcoming in completing your application.
· You must be willing and able to attend an orientation session prior to departure.
· Please understand that space aboard the U.S. Boat to Gaza will be extremely limited. Attention will be given to creating a diverse and representative team to sail to break the blockade of Gaza. We anticipate that we will not be able to accept many qualified people, and hope that if you are not accepted you will continue to be involved in the campaign and will work to make The Audacity of Hope a success.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PASSENGER ON THE U.S. BOAT TO GAZA, THE AUDACITY OF HOPE, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO firstname.lastname@example.org TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE ON JANUARY 15, 2011